Howdy!

Discussion in 'Site Information & Introductions' started by BruPri, Jan 26, 2017.

1. BruPri

BruPri New to AGC

Jan 26, 2017
    My name is Bruce and in addition to being a longtime member on all the photog forums, I also happen to be gainfully employed at Hawthorne Stereo in Seattle. We do new and used two channel systems, I wrangle the vintage components, refurbishing and such, feel free to reach out and say hi.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jul 5, 2016
    Hi Bruce, good to see you here!

3. BruPri

BruPri New to AGC

Jan 26, 2017
    It's ironic that I actually don't have a proper system right now. I've been from Naim to SET amps and everything in between. Currently a Proton 300 table radio set is as close as I have to HiFi here at home. I may hook up with a pair of Quad ESL 63's just for grins. I have been collecting vintage B&O and Tandberg portable radios lately. More to come!

4. addieleman

addieleman AGC Rookie

Sep 17, 2016
    The Netherlands
    Can't wait!

5. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Aug 27, 2016
    Milwaukee, WI
    Hey Bruce....sounds like the case of the shoemaker's children running around in bare feet

• Like Like x 1
  6. Carbonman

Carbonman AGC Regular

Aug 27, 2016
    Vancouver BC
    I've been to Hawthorne Stereo many times but haven't been down to Seattle for several years. Your shop is always fun to wander through, just can't afford anything with the CAN/US exchange rate as it is.

• Like Like x 1